Equipping Believers · Building Families · Furthering The Kingdom of God
Our vision at High Praise is to see you experience the fullness of destiny and purpose that you have been called to.
Our leaders are dedicated to ministering to you and your family. We have ministry designed for each and every age group from infants to seniors. God has a purpose for your life and at High Praise we want to give you the tools to grow in purpose and destiny!
Unity isn't uniformity. Unity recognizes there is a 'shared theology' that we hold together as a covenant community.
It was A.W. Tozer that said 'what you believe about God is the most important thing about you.' We are inclined to agree! Our doctrine, both our essential beliefs as followers of Jesus and our distinctive that identify us as charismatic and Pentecostal, affects how we relate to God, influences our passion for Jesus, and deepens our dedication to His teachings and His Gospel.
· Our God is one, manifested in three – The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit
· Man is sinful and needs a Savior
· Jesus came to redeem mankind through His propitiatory sacrifice
· We are saved by grace through faith which produces the New Birth
· Faith without works is dead – A living faith will produce corresponding action
· Two New Testament Ordinances – Water baptism by immersion and Communion
· The infilling of the Holy Spirit is available to all believers as an experience subsequent to salvation and accompanied by speaking in other tongues
· Sanctification is a definite, yet progressive work of grace, commencing at the time of salvation and continuing while we are here on earth
· Healing is a part of the atonement and is for the physical, emotional and psychological ills of the human body and soul.
· The laying on of hands is to be practiced for the purpose of imparting, ordination, and point of agreement
· The gifts of the Spirit are to be active in the Church today
· The five fold ministry gifts of the Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor, and Teacher are to all function in the Church
· Resurrection of the Just and the Return of the Lord